torstai 24. tammikuuta 2013

Something new

Hey!

I would like to start this blog and sharing with you ideas for crochet (maybe not only)  and patterns.
Winter is a good time, what inspires me and gives idea for new projects. This is why, I will try to give new patterns as often as I can :)

Since I am from Poland and due to live long interest I finally made my dream came true and moved to Finland, you will be able to find on this blog also something about Finland, Finnish culture and their beautiful language :).

Everything what is somehow connected with WINTER :)

I hope you will find it useful!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

White and Grey Bubble Pattern

Hey! This time I would like to present to you my mittens pattern. It is first pattern I wrote down, so if there is any confusing parts, pl...